- Lens surface is scratched;
- Plastic lens distort objects from this eye tire quickly;
- Lenses scratch and quickly become useless.
Comfort and Convenience
- When choosing the right sunglasses, the load on temple should be directed only to the area behind the ear and above one.
- Do not buy sunglasses if they are small and tight. Socket with time warp, but it is unlikely they will be comfortable to wear.
- Sunglasses should not fall down when turning or tilting the head.
- For maximum comfort and use, it is necessary to pick up sunglasses in specialized stores.
- In diseases of the eye or poor vision, better to choose sunglasses according to ophthalmologist’s recommendations.
- When choosing sunglasses pay attention to the label and the liner, which shows the main characteristics of the lens:
o the amount of UV rays that can pass the lens;
o the ability to remove the glare;
o the degree of adaptation to the bright sunlight.
- Select better sunglasses with large lenses which will protect not only the eyes from the sun, but also the skin around the eyes;
- High-quality and well-chosen sunglasses will last more than one year.