Choosing the right
When choosing sunglasses, consider the following:
- Sunglasses must be selected by face shape.
- To narrow faces it suits slim bezel, with a thin rod.
- Girls with a square face shape have to choose glasses with a massive rim, to divert attention from the lower part of the face.
- Girls with narrow forehead should choose glasses without the top of the rim. Glasses with a rim will visually expand the forehead.
- If you have an oval face shape, you can wear sunglasses of any form – narrow, massive, butterfly, rectangular and others.
- If the eyebrows are visible, then the upper part of the frame should be repeated eyebrow line.
- The color of the frame should be selected based on hair color and skin tone: blondes are fit very rim silver and black; brunettes will look great in sunglasses with a rim of red, brown or golden color; owners of blond hair can emphasize its image of a sun with a rim accessory copper or golden hue.
- The lens are desirable to choose brown or gray, they are perfect for daily long socks.
- The lens should be evenly colored.
- If you wear sunglasses, they should not cause discomfort.