The British singer fell into a coma by accidentally drinking raw water from the Thames

Singer and actor Darius Campbell, as part of a charity event, advertised water bottle filters designed for Africa and are said to remove 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses. As part of the action, he drank a sip of water from the Thames, poured into a bottle, in which, as it turned out later, the filter was not installed.

As a result, Campbell was infected with bacterial meningitis, which led to brain edema, was hospitalized and fell into a coma. However, thanks to timely medical intervention, he was saved, and now his condition is improving.

VIEW PHOTOS (8)